A bad credit score can make your life really difficult in a lot of ways. From having to give extra security fee for utilities and rent, getting charged a higher interest rate, not getting your loan applications approved to facing difficulty when applying for a job, it causes many problems for you.
Following are the ways for applying for an Ollo card and getting it activated on www.Getmyollocard.com:
www.Getmyollocard.com – Ollo Card Application Procedure:
Ollo card application works on an Invitation-only system. A reservation number and an access code are provided on the Invitation letter you receive, and you can use them to apply for an Ollo card. For getting more information about the Invitation offer, call at: 1-877-494-0020 (Toll-free).
- Basic eligibility criteria of Ollo requires you to be a U.S. citizen.
- You have to be over 18 & have a mediocre credit score, not good but not too bad either.
- The Ollo credit offer is designed for people who fall in this category.
- Once you have the Invitation offer, visit the Ollo’s portal site, find the application page & submit your request by entering the numbers provided to you.
- Alternatively, you can use the direct link Ollo Card Application.
It takes only seconds for a confirmation response to come. If your Ollo Card application has not been rejected, you can move onto next steps.
Activating your Getmyollocard
There are two methods to you can use to activate your Ollo credit card.
Using phone/landline: For activating your Ollo card using a phone, call at their toll-free number 1-877-494-0020. This number can only be used by people calling within the US. If you are calling from anywhere outside of America, you can use the number 1-516-224-5600.
The operator will ask you some basic information about you like your card number, your social security number (SSN), your name, card expiry date etc. After confirmation of the provided information, your card will be activated.
- You can also register your Ollo card the same way over the website.
- Go to the main page and click ‘Enroll’
- The link would be given directly below the Sign In button.
- Go to the enrollment form, fill out your details step-by-step and you’ll get registered at Ollo’s website.
- From there, you can manage your Ollo card online, keep tabs on your credit activity and look for any promotional offers.
Ollo Card Features
Ollo Card comes in two varieties, the Ollo Platinum Card & the Ollo Rewards Card. You can apply for either card. Both offer different features and have their own benefits. You can learn about them here at Ollocard Products.
About Ollo Card
Ollo Card is a secured Master credit card that is specifically marketed towards user with a not-so-good credit score. So, you can qualify for this card even if you do not qualify for more high-end credit cards.
They are designed as “Credit building cards”. Ollo offers incentives for its users to show good back-payment habits. Your credit limit is increased if you keep making consecutive on-time payments in addition to getting a good credit score. Learn more about Ollo Card through their Customer Support Service here: 1-877-494-0020.