The main purpose of this platinumoffer credit card is to recreate the bad credit score of people. This card generally does not assist those people who have already a good credit score.
The priority of this platinum credit card is to provide alternatives and techniques to improve their credit score. A great opportunity has come for the people who are struggling with their bad credit score.
Platinumoffer is a great choice for you to upgrade your credit score. First Premier Bank issues this platinum credit card. But if you want card other then First premier card then check best credit cards 2020.
You can use this amazing credit card online. You just need to know about the whole process of getting this Platinumoffer credit card activated. This card has its official website, which is www.platinumoffer.com.
You can take all the guidance about this card that how it works and what are the requirements.
Platinumoffer.com Pre- Approved Application Conditions
This Platinum credit card has a few conditions after which you can be eligible to apply for Platinumoffer credit card. These conditions are below.
- You must be living in the United States or the regions of Colombia.
- Your age should be 18 years old or above 18 years.
- This platinum credit card only helps people with less than normal credit score. People who have better credit can apply somewhere else.
- You need to visit the official website www.platinumoffer.com to get your confirmation number for this card.
In this way, the registration procedure for this credit card will be easier for you.
How to Login at PlatinumOffer?
The login procedure of Platinumoffer is very simple. Just a few basic steps to follow.
- Connect your device with the internet.
- Go to the official website of this platinum credit card, which is www.platinumoffer.com.
- You will see a page where you need to put in your name, your permanent address and the last 4 digits of your social security number (SSN).
Charges of PlatinumOffer
The fee of Platinumoffer credit card is quite high as it aims to improve your bad credit score so it will charge you with a high fee. However, the fee does not remain the same as it starts getting better by the time and as your credit score gets recovered.
|Credit limit||Initial Processing fee||Initial & Annual fees||Monthly fee|
|$300||$95||$75 first year, then $45 annually afterwards||$0 first year, $75 annually thereafter (billed $6.25/month)|
|$400||$95||$100 first year, then $45 annually afterwards||$0 first year, $75 annually thereafter (billed $6.25/month)|
|$500||$95||$125 first year, then $49 annually afterwards||$0 first year, $124.80 annually thereafter (billed $10.40/month)|
|$600||$75||$79 first year, then $49 annually afterwards||$70.20 first year (billed $5.85/month), then $99 annually (billed $8.25/month)|
|$700||$55||$79 first year, then $49 annually afterwards||$96 first year (billed $8/month), then $124.80 annually (billed $10.40/month)|
|$1,000||$25||$79 first year, then $49 annually afterwards||$96 first year (billed $8/month), then $124.80 annually (billed $10.40/month)|
This platinum credit card has different fee procedures. You have to pay the registration fee and then the monthly and yearly charges. This card takes the monthly fee for its services but it is all worth it as it provides the best services to its customers.
- If you have a credit limit of 300$ so, you pay 95$ before your account gets opened. Your yearly charges will be 75$ in the first year and then 45$ annually. The monthly fee will be 0$ in your first year and then 75$.
- If your credit limit is 400$ then your processing fee will be 95$ and your annual fee will be 100$ in the first year and then 45$ annually. If we talk about the monthly fee so, it will remain the same.
- If the credit limit is 500$, your processing fee will remain the same but you will pay 125$ in the first year as your annual fee. It will be reduced to 45$ after that. The monthly fee will be 0$ the first year and then 124.80$ annually.
- If you have the credit limit of 60$, your annual fee will be 79$ in the first year and after that, you will be paying 49$ as your annual fee for this platinum credit card. The amount you pay monthly will be 70.20$ in the first year and then it will be 49$ as your annual fee.
- I have been a card holder for about 5 months now and I’ve had absolutely no problems with them. I don’t go over my credit limit and I pay on time. I try to make sure I’m paying my balance completely off every month. It makes it easier for me that way, I won’t have to worry about late fees and constantly being in debt with them. My advice is to not use what you feel like you cannot pay back. If you think it’s going to be a struggle to pay them a certain amount back, then simply don’t use it. I have gotten rentals off this credit card but never worried because I knew that I can afford to pay them back in FULL. If you don’t have that confidence, then maybe you don’t need a credit card at all.
There are some other credit cards, which can help you to not only make your credit score better but also they are not as costly as compare to Platinumoffer credit card.
- Digital Federal Credit Union Visa Credit Card
You can easily utilize this credit card as an alternative to make your credit score better. This credit card allows you to verify the process of your credit production. In the Platinumoffer credit card, you need to deposit some amount before opening the account.
However, in the case of DCU, it is not necessary to pay the deposit. You can apply for this credit card with an even less than average credit limit. To apply for this credit card, you are required to be a member of the Digital Federal Credit Union. It is the best reasonable credit card alternative.
- Secured Visa Credit Card
This credit card also does not require you to have a big amount of credit limit. You can easily apply to this credit card with an average credit limit. If the other credit cards do not approve you with poor credit and you cannot afford any expensive credit card then this is the best option for you. You can use this credit card to upgrade your credit score and take other facilities.
Reviews by the Customers
People have given amazing feedback on Platinumoffer credit card that how it helped them to secure their credit card and make their credit score high in a minimum time.
1- Some customers said that they had a very bad credit score and no other credit cards were allowing them to apply for their card. Nevertheless, this platinum credit card allowed them to recreate their credit score. (Source, Credit Karma)
2- People said that they recommend this Platinum credit card to anyone having low credit score. They said that their credit score keeps upgrading every month and they clear their dues right on time. (Source, Capitalists Review)
3- They also commented about the services of the staff. They are very satisfied with the management as they said that in case of any help they dial the customer service number and get the complete guidance. (Source, Credit Karma).
4- Another customer spoke that for him it’s the card of the year now. They gave me a $500 credit line. I pay it in full each month and I avoid paying any interest. It sure worth the annual fee to get your credit back on track. The simple hack is to pay it off each month; if you can’t do that then you should not have the card. That’s all he have to say.
Frequently Asked Questions
People ask some general questions about the Platinumoffer credit card. Here are some of them.
1- How this card is better than the other credit cards?
If we compare this platinum credit card with other credit card so, we will know that it is beneficial in so many ways and provides more credit limit than any other ordinary credit cards.
2- What is the overall fee of Platinumoffer credit card?
The charges are usually high in the first days but over time, when your credit score starts getting better than your charges will be reduced.
3- What if I cancel the Platinum credit card?
You can freely cancel your credit card if you do not want to use this card. You may dial the contact number that is 1-800-987-5521 to cancel your card.
If you don’t understand the procedure of the card or in case you have got any problem related to the credit card so, you can easily dial the customer service number which is available 24/7. You can contact directly to First Premier Bank or you just choose the other two ways, which are below.
Via Email Address
You can send them an official email via First PREMIER Bank, P.O. Box 5524, Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5524. They will contact you right after receiving your email and will guide you properly.
Through Phone Number
You can dial their official contact number as well, which is 800-987-5521. The call representatives will receive your call and ask for some basic information. You have to provide all the right details and then they will be able to get you out of your problem.