Recover deleted email and restore email is one of the important features of Window Live Hotmail account. Hotmail is a free email service provided by Microsoft, which is known as Window Live Hotmail. Sometimes accidentally, we lost our important email and documents of our Hotmail account. If you lost your important data or sometimes you delete your inbox intentionally and after some days you required that important email.
Sometimes you lost your email data either service fault or user fault. You want to know the recover deleted email process of your data. Hotmail helps its users by customer support, where you can be asked frequently question. There are multiple ways to recovery email of your Hotmail account. sometimes this process is hard to recover your important data, files, and emails. I already tell you that there are different ways to get your data back and you can choose one of them for your recovery email.
Recover Deleted Email Process Of Hotmail Account
Initially, your deleted emails move to deleted folder of your Hotmail account. You can drag and drop your deleted email into another folder for recover deleted email of your account. If you want to retrieve more than one email, you need to mark one by one on your email. This is more convenient for recovery your email to mark all at once.
This is not more than a surprise for Hotmail user that deleted the folder, not for permanent basis and it would be recoverable for their users. After mark all emails, you will look at the end of the page and notice the following messages there.
- Open your browser.
- Go to www.hotmail.com.
- Before Sign in Hotmail, Enter your Email and Password.
- Go to the “Deleted Items” folder and right click on the left side of your screen. If you are using any iDevices then use two fingers to “Deleted items”
- Now you will be showing “Recover Deleted Items” on the bottom of right click menu.
- After clicking on, second Hotmail pop-up page will open.
- Your last two weeks deleted items will appear in this window.
- Mark on all emails you want to recover.
- After marking the emails, click on the “Recover” at the top left corner of the new pop-up window.
- You can also see a “Purge” button at the right side of the Recover page. If you want to delete emails, you can mark on the emails and click on “Purge” button.