Hotmail user can change Hotmail themes anytime. Hotmail is one of the biggest free email service provider by Microsoft, widely known as Window Live Hotmail. You are one of luckiest one if you have a Window Live Hotmail Account because once you have an account on Hotmail or Outlook, you can access a lot of multiple Microsoft devices and services. In Past, you could not have any option to change themes as well background colour scheme.
But now, Window Live Outlook offers to change Hotmail themes and colour scheme. Once you change colour themes, you need to close all the email messages in your inbox. This will give you the better previews because the interface will change along with colour.
in spite of all, what colour you choose for you Hotmail themes, the colour of your mouse cursor remains same as light gray. If you want to change Hotmail themes, this will very cool idea to change your themes with the pace of your mood. Here, Techmoab guides you how to change Hotmail themes.
Few Easy Steps To Change Hotmail Themes
- If you are a new user, then you have to create Hotmail account or sign up Window Live Outlook Account.
- If you are already a regular user of Hotmail account, then you need to sign in Hotmail account.
- Go to your inbox and Click on setting menu which is the top right corner of your page.
- Now you can see the list of buttons and Click “option” button.
- Now you can see the list of categories on the left side of your page, Choose sub category “General” and click on “Change Themes”.
- Finally, you can select from 50 themes available for you.
- Choose one of them and click on theme box
- Save the changes you made.